ways to sponsor
By sponsoring the Lewiston Civic Theatre with a donation, you enable us to continue to provide quality entertainment and community programs that support our mission. In return, you will be promoted as an official sponsor. Our patrons love to support the Lewiston Civic Theatre and our sponsors as well.
There are two ways you can sponsor an event or program.:
- Provide a cash donation to underwrite the expenses of our shows and events.
- Provide in-kind product, such as food, supplies, costumes, equipment, or media time, or in-kind service, such as graphic design or photography.
What does your sponsorship pay for?
Sponsorships help support:
- Show Licensing - production rights and rental fees cost between $2,500 - $15,000 per show.
- Sets- set building and materials like lumber, hardware, and paint cost about $20,000 per season.
- Costumes - average about $2,500 per show, but can be more depending on cast size.
- Technology - special lighting and sound effects, wireless microphones, and mechanical and animated props.
- Props - furniture and props used for productions.
- Equipment rentals - dragons, special costumes, tools, and specialty orchestral instruments to make the shows complete.
The average cost to produce each show is $20,000 - $35,000. Your support helps us continue to make great shows possible!
Sponsor a little bit, sponsor a lot of it! Sponsor today! Stop by the Box Office at 832 Main Street, Lewiston or call 208-746.3401, or email our Executive Director, Nancy McIntosh at email@example.com
Box Office Hours
Open Monday - Friday 3 - 6 PM